Thursday, February 25, 2010

action speaks wayyyyy too louder than words.



Today I went swimming. Felt like my addiction has been fulfilled. Suddenly remembered a friend of mine who feels more or less the same way about rugby. You know who you are =)

By the way, as we were swimming, there came two girls. Wearing relatively sexy swimming suits compared to us mere mortals. 

They warmed up. Yeah,seriously professional swimmers I guess. Stretching their limbs and all. Owh my I didn't even stretch anything. Just terjun and freestyle-breastroke-water treading and blabla. Amateurs, biasa lah.

Damn, kind of intimidating and I was like Whoaa. Then with such style, they dived in.

Even my little brother would have laughed out loud. All they did was walking around and sometimes yes moved about in a motion that is supposedly called swimming.

And they had the nerve to laugh at my friends - saying that their stroke is not right and all. OMG. At least my friends didn't put such a show beside the pool AND my friends didn't just swim two laps then climb back up again to eat instant noodles.

Dude we sometimes unconsciously underestimate people. Kind of interesting to overestimate people for a change.

Owh did I tell you they climbed out of the pool so many times just to see their face and hair in the mirror again and again? LOL.


4 comments:

itana said...

in addition to that, they take so-called model's poses photos by the pool. helllloooo, we're paying 15k to enjoy ourselves. not to eat pop-mie :p

Heni Ezzawina said...

they DID??? OMG i did not see that!!! if i did mesti dah mati gelak daa~ thank God i din't see that. HAHAHHA~

Nigel said...

hello henni!

MadToadDoughLogy said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!
tis is so funny~
pandai ye mngumpat org skng?? hehe, nice job heni, nice~